Quality and safety policy
FRUTIHELEN SAS, is committed to the continuous improvement of management systems, customer satisfaction through innocuous and quality products, distributed on time and complete, therefore we give priority to:
- Comply with the legal requirements related to management systems.
- Select suppliers that guarantee quality raw materials and services.
- Constantly train the human team to ensure personal and professional growth.
- Ensure the safety and health of the company’s stakeholders.
- Minimize the environmental impact generated in the company’s productive activities.
- Obtain profitability levels adjusted to the current market situation.
General objectives of quality
- Satisfy customers by delivering quality and safe products on time and fully.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the ISO 9001: 2015 SGC and HACCP safety.
- Implement Resolution 0312: 2019 SG SST
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of suppliers and contractors.
- Improve staff performance and competence.
- Improve the organization’s infrastructure and the environmental monitoring of the WWTP.
- Ensure the sustainability of the organization.
Social and Environmental Responsibility
SOCIAL : We hire personnel for our manufacturing plant and for our own crops, both women who are heads of household and farmers in the region, who benefit economically for the support of their families.
ENVIRONMENTAL : The organic waste generated in the process of making fruit pulp is being reused:
- The fruit seeds go to an agro-environmental foundation that grows fruit trees for home gardens and reforestation in the region.
- Other organic wastes are transformed to be used in composting processes and ecological use.
- We use 100% renewable energy. Our freezing machinery and equipment are environmentally friendly.
- At FRUTIHELEN SAS we generate social and environmental value for our planet.
Quality and safety management systems
Our organization belongs to the food industry sector, therefore it meets and meets the following requirements:
CUSTOMER AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
- Product safety
- Deliveries on time and full
- Quality characteristics agreed in the product technical sheets.
- Decree 60: 2002 and NTC 5830: 2010 HACCP
- Resolution 2674: 2013 Good Manufacturing Practices
- NTC 5468: 2007 Juices, juices, nectars, purees (pulps) and fruit concentrates.
- Resolution 3929 of 2013: Sanitary requirements for fruits and their derivatives.
- Resolution 4506 of 2013: Maximum levels of food contaminants
Measurement, analysis and improvement
The organization has established management indicators in the processes, in order to measure their performance and demonstrate the ability they have to achieve the planned results.
The organization ensures the effectiveness of data collection and analysis that guarantee effective compliance with customer requirements. These measurements are used to manage day-to-day operations, to evaluate processes that may be suitable for continuous improvement, as well as for significant improvement projects, in accordance with the vision and objectives of the organization.
To ensure the proper implementation of HACCP and the maintenance of the ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System, improvement, preventive, corrective actions, external and internal quality audits, review by management are carried out and are used Statistical and administrative tools for data analysis and decision making.