Quality and safety policy
At FRUTIHELEN SAS, we are committed to the continuous improvement of management systems and the satisfaction of stakeholders, through in-safety and quality products, therefore we give priority to:
- Continuously improve the performance of Quality, Safety and Health management systems at work.
- Comply with the legal requirements related to the Quality Management, Safety and Health Safety systems at work.
- Select and maintain suppliers that guarantee raw materials and reliability services.
- Continuously improve environmental practices with the aim of making rational use of resources.
- Constantly strengthen the competence of the human team of the organization and the internal and external communication of the interested parties.
- Ensure the safety and health of the people in the organization.
- Obtain profitability levels adjusted to the current market situation.
General quality and safety objectives
- Satisfy customers by delivering them on time and full time in food and quality products.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the ISO 9001:2015 QMS and HACCP safety.
- Implement Resolution 0312: 2019 SG SST.
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of suppliers and contractors.
- Improve staff performance and competence.
- Improve the infrastructure of the organization and the environmental monitoring of the WWTP.
- Ensure the sustainability of the organization.
Social and Environmental Responsibility
SOCIAL: We hire personnel for our manufacturing plant and for our own crops, both women heads of household and peasants in the region, who benefit economically for the sustenance of their families.
ENVIRONMENTAL: The organic waste generated in the process of making fruit pulp is being reused:
- The fruit seeds go to an agri-environmental foundation that grows fruit trees for home gardens and reforestation in the region.
- Other organic waste is transformed to be used in composting and ecological use processes.
- We use 100% renewable energy. Our machinery and freezing equipment are environmentally friendly.
- At FRUTIHELEN SAS we generate social and environmental value to our planet.
Quality and safety management systems
Our organization belongs to the sector of the food industry, therefore it welcomes and meets the following requirements:
CUSTOMER AND LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
- Product Safety
- On-time and full-time deliveries
- Quality characteristics agreed in the technical product sheets.
- Decree 60:2002 and NTC 5830:2010 HACCP
- Resolution 2674: 2013 Good Manufacturing Practices
NTC 5468:2007 Juices, nectars, purees (pulps) and fruit concentrates.
- Resolution 3929 of 2013: Sanitary requirements for fruits and their derivatives.
- Resolution 4506 of 2013: Maximum levels of food contaminants
Measurement, analysis and improvement
The organization has established management indicators in the processes, in order to measure their performance and demonstrate the ability they have to achieve the planned results.
The organization ensures the effectiveness of data collection and analysis to ensure effective compliance with customer requirements. These measurements are used to manage day-to-day operations, for the evaluation of processes that may be suitable for continuous improvement, as well as for significant improvement projects, according to the vision and objectives of the organization.
To ensure the proper implementation of HACCP and the maintenance of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, improvement, preventive, corrective actions, external and internal quality audits, review by management and statistical and administrative tools are used for data analysis and decision making.